Twin Oaks Barns was the first of its kind in Ohio's Amish Country (in business since 1973). With 49 years of building experience, they have perfected the art of building high quality, premium structures at a fair price to the customer. Ohio Outdoor Structures is confident that when compared to other "premium" manufacturers in and around Ohio's Amish Country, you will not find another company with better quality, better pricing, or better customer service!
At Ohio Outdoor Structures (OOS), we offer manufacturer direct pricing because OOS believes in EVERY DAY LOW PRICING for our customers! WE DO NOT unbrand, then rebrand this product, in order to create a different pricing structure to include hidden costs. At Ohio Outdoor Structures, there are no gimmicks or haggling, just everyday low prices!
3 - GreenHouse GArden Sheds
Farmhouse Garden Shed
Farmhouse Garden Shed Includes:
Farmhouse Garden Shed available sizes: 10x16, 10x18, 10x20, 12x18, 12x20
Garden Shed available sizes: 10x16, 10x18, 10x20, 10x24
Garden Shed Includes:
3 - Delivery Methods
Go ahead, compare against the others!
Are you comparison shopping? First, there aren't many manufacturers able to do what Twin Oaks can do. But, if you think you've found one to make a fair comparison against, listed below are some key features that set Twin Oaks apart!
- Available Sidings: Duratemp Plywood - Tongue & Groove Pine - Vinyl
- Duratemp Siding is the thicker 5/8", not the thinner 1/2" used by some manufacturers
- Flooring: Two inch thick, pressure treated tongue & groove floor boards, the heaviest in the industry
- Floor boards are always supported on 4x6 runners/skids. This is true on all sizes, not just the large sizes.
- Framing: Wall Studs are 16" on center
- All size structures are 16" on center, not just the large buildings...the small ones too!
- Roof Pitches: All popular roof pitches are available
- Custom: Will build to fit your needs
- Pricing: More than entry level sheds, less than other manufactures offering premium grade structures